Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
call +1-855-DVD-WELL (9355) to find out more.
- World-Class Surface Chemicals
- Vericlean® 101 Transition Spacer: specifically formulated to create a barrier between the mud to be displaced and the subsequent spacers followed by the clear brine fluid (CBF). The transition spacer is effective with either water based (WBM) or synthetic/ oil based mud (SOBM) mud systems. There are no solvents or priority pollutants in this spacer and may be discharged overboard after passing a static sheen test.
- Vericlean®102 Surfactant Spacer: is a proprietary surfactant blend designed to complete the mud residue removal from the wellbore. The VC 102 surfactant is compatible with any density CBF and therefore easily adjusted to meet specific hydraulic requirements. There are no solvents or priority pollutants in this spacer and may be discharged overboard after passing a static sheen test. (Excluding any ZnBr2 blends.)
- Vericlean®200X is a proprietary single-stage wellbore displacement chemical system for use in displacement of water-based mud and any oil-based mud. VC 200X will remove the mud residue from the wellbore, casing, and other metal surfaces and water wet the surfaces at the same time. VC 200X is a patent pending product.
- Vericlean®Rig Wash (VCRW): is a highly effective and economical surfactant concentrate blend cleaning fluid designed to clean all surfaces contaminated with water based mud, synthetic based mud and oil based mud residues.